Rules, Terms and Conditions for Facebook competition!
April 9, 2013
To celebrate the launch of our exciting new website, ReefCI are giving you the chance to win a free week on our little piece of Paradise. Book a week and win the second week for free, or, bring a buddy along with you and you both receive a half price trip!!
Between now and the 1st June for every “like”, “share” or “comment” on our facebook page you will be entered into the draw. Its simple, the more active you are on our page over the next month, the higher your chances are of winning.
The draw will close at midnight on Friday 31st May 2013 and the winner will be announced the following weekend!
So, what do you need to do. Spread the word, tell all your friends, family and dive buddies and visit our facebook page regularly to like, share or comment on our updates.
ReefCI Facebook Competition – Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is a free prize draw and is organised by Reef Conservation International Ltd trading as part of Blue Reef Adventures Ltd (“ReefCI”)
2. By entering the competition entrants agree that they have read and fully understood these terms and be bound by them. If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions then you may not enter this competition.
3. This competition is open to people aged 18 or over, excluding employees of ReefCI, their families and anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
4. The competition closes on Friday 31st May 2013 at 23.59 and the winner will be announced the following weekend.
5. No cash or other prize alternatives are available.
6. The winners will be published on the ReefCI facebook page and will then need to email [email protected] or direct message us through facebook to claim their prize.
7. The winner’s name and prize may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date by emailing [email protected].
8. ReefCI reserves the right to use the names of winners, for publicity purposes only.
9. ReefCI shall not be liable to any entrant or winner for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of this competition.
10. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail